One-Time is the standard in digital media security packaging.
The One-Time brand is the industry leader with over ten million cases and six thousand keys in the market place. The permanent internal lock answers a librarys need for theft deterrence without sacrificing ease of use at the circulation counter. Eliminates potential bottlenecks at checkout with difficult to open lock-case combinations plus the handling of separate lock components, inventory logistics and the related costs.
A simple swipe through the decoupler with a One-Time case quickly and assuredly locks or unlocks it. The red-green colour coding systems clearly identifies the locks position. When locked the entire opening is sealed shut. The case is reinforced with double overlapping walls for added security and maximum protection against the reality of a circulation environment with drop box returns.
- Industrys fastest checkout solution for secured media catalogues
- Red and Green color coding for easy identification of lock position
- Simple, assured, lock/unlock with One-Time Decoupler, UMD-11v, sold separately
- Robust construction is "drop box" tested
- Single converts into a double with addition of snap-in flip tray, sold separately
- Single and double cases have literature tabs on lidside for securing booklets
- Four and six capacity have disc wells on both sides of case with double capacity flip tray insert, four capacity one tray and six capacity with two trays
- Standard colours are black and clear
- Complements existing EAS/RFID security tag systems